Churches in Africa together for life, peace, justice and dignity.
All Africa Conference of Churches (AACC) is a fellowship of churches and institutions in Africa working together in their common witness to the Gospel by:
- Mobilizing to faithfully live the message of God’s love;
- Nurturing a common understanding of the faith;
- Interpreting and responding to challenges to human dignity; and,
- Acting prophetically in word, life and services for healing.
In obedience to God and the imperatives of the Gospel and Christian ethical standards, we are committed to operate:
- With integrity,
- In the spirit of love,
- Respecting the dignity and God’s image in every human being.
AACC Programmatic Pillars
Essentially, AACC seeks to engage churches in the search for theological positioning through dialogue; walks with its members in their prophetic engagement in their contexts; helps in capacity building and resource mobilization of the churches and accompanies the members, especially during their times of crises.
In light of this, the AACC has identified four programmatic pillars to focus on in the next five years.
- Advocacy At The African Union
- Peace, Diakonia And Development
- Gender, Women And Youth
- Theology, Interfaith Relations And Ecclesial Leadership Development
Symposium on Addressing Misleading Theologies on Power and Authority
Desmond Tutu Conference Center
SYMPOSIUM ON ADDRESSING MIS...
Webinar for Young People on Migration, Trafficking in Persons, And Modern Slavery
Internal migration within Af...
Day of the African Child.
AACC will this year commemorate June 16, the Day of the Af...
Ecumenical Commemorations of the World Environment Day
Theme: “The Welfare of the Earth is our Welfare” Jeremiah 29:7...